返回列表 发帖

9494 ......

接触了他们才知道我真是一只井底蛙..

他放弃了在跨国公司的高薪工作,还要掏腰包来这里教我们.

给我我就做不到.

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

你就这么自信?

不过,我想也是的了,谁叫你那么会哄人。。

KEVIN也不例外啦。。

我们也中过招咧。。。。

︵+_ ゛╱葉子的離開.﹎◇ ~..?] 是因爲╱風的追求 〆還是﹎!   ..樹的不挽留..

不要这样说啊.

就算我不赞他,他也一样优秀

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-7-31 1434编辑过]

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

我把我所有的秘密都告诉他了.

和他讲了以前很多很多的事情。

当我说完,他总会笑着看着我点点头,然后摸摸我的头.

和他眼神的交处,似乎比千言万语都温暖,

让我觉得好窝心..

真的是个好男人噢..

谁嫁给他谁幸福 /[em04]

KEVIN:

I don't know whether you will come back to Heyuan next summer holiday..I really don't wanna let you go away......Now I still don't believe in god, but I thank for him,because he had made you come up to me so that we became good friends.

I miss you every day. I won't forget you . You will miss me too ,right?!

I told you this noon, I tryed to talk with the god yesterday,"If you are really here,please tell Kevin,come back to Heyuan next time, If he come back, I will believe in you ."

You said you cared of me ,me too,Lam care of you very much,,,,,Even you are much order than me, we are good friend,I wish you happy.. If you happy......than I will happy...//When you get married, you must invent you to come/..You must pay for all the money I use. A-ha......

Anyway , I wish you joy everyday..

以下是引用張琳在2004-7-31 14:05:02的发言:

不要这样说啊.

就算我不赞他,他也一样优秀

同意,一个优秀的男人,不需要赞美。。。

只要认同!

起码我会认同,KEVIN,尽管我没见过他啊。。。

哈哈,KEVIN刚好是我喜欢的类型。。。。(LAM不要打我哦)

不过,啊lam你应该高兴的,不应该打我。。。

毕竟,我认同你的眼光,也承认了Kevin的魅力。。。

呵呵!

怎样够挺你吗?

返回列表