我再经受不起第二次的道别。

揪心的痛无时无刻徘徊在我心中......

我不知道,我们还会再见吗? 不知道他是否还会记得我.

当他抱着我,我真的流泪了,我试着强忍,但是我做不到,才知道自己是多么承受不起打击。

我曾经笑笑对他说,"I am a strong girl." 可是,我却在他的肩膀上掉下一滴又一滴的泪水。

我不想他走,或许是我太过幼稚吧。

但我相信,我们还是会再见面的,一定会的。

Dear Kevin:

Today is your last day in He Yuan ... I wanna stay yesterday night because I wanna listen to you more, talk to you more, look at you more, together with you more...But I knew, yesterday night’s teacher meeting was also your last meeting, I was sure you all had many thing to tell each other, so, I didn't wanna trouble you all at that moment, so I went away.

I always smile when I together with you, but do you know, today my heart was really very painful. I don't wanna let you go.

Even though I just meet you for about two weeks, I feel very very happy...You are a good artist, good singer, good teacher, good man...I am happy that we are not only teacher and student, but also good friends, I am proud that I was your student because you are a very great man...

I am not a Christian now, but I really believe in him. I thanks for the god, thanks for him let me meet you...let us become friends... And I am sure we will meet in the future. And we are brother and sister, forever. I will miss you, I won't forget you. I know that you have been to many many countries, and you will go to many many places in the future, and you also meet many many friends. And I know I just only one among them. But you mustn't forget me...You must promise to me...OK! If one day, I meet you, but you can't tell me what is my name, I will be sad, you will break my heart. If you really care of me, please remember me, remember lam. Just remember my name, remember my face,that is enough for me...I don't know what can I say now, but I am sure you know my heart, you know my feeling inside...

You have already promised me, you will take the photo on your wall …Don’t forget…OK?!

End, take good care of yourself, and have a good journey. Sent E-mail to me, please... I am waiting for you。

Lam

\

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

写了一个晚上

手都软了。

希望他也会有不舍啦。

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

你不累,我都类哦

呵呵````````````看完了```````

心有好不舍不得他哦````````````

KEVIN一个很帅的外国老师``````````

[img]http://www.6to23.com/s8/s8d12/200236154016.htm[/img]

我还以为是男朋友咯.呵呵.

[img]http://www.sinddeng.com/zeroboard/data/gallery/introill.jpg [/img] [SHADOW=266,#FFB6CE,4]◆.還鍉啩住伱.我對鈈起自己、 [/SHADOW]

以下是引用張琳在2004-7-30 1309的发言:

写了一个晚上

手都软了。

希望他也会有不舍啦。

哎哟,怎么会舍得啊lam你呢?

看你写那么多English,就知道你是他的得意门生啦。。。

连卿都说他很疼你,对你好咯。。

所以啊,你今晚可以睡个好觉了。。

呵呵

︵+_ ゛╱葉子的離開.﹎◇ ~..?] 是因爲╱風的追求 〆還是﹎!   ..樹的不挽留..

厉害...

鸡肠真厉害..

[glow=255,red,2]-其實吥願放棄嘀昰曾經擁囿嘀那種感覺[/glow] [img]http://www.heyuan.info/bbs/attachment/8_641.jpg[/img]

你以为她这么多年,是混的啊。。。
︵+_ ゛╱葉子的離開.﹎◇ ~..?] 是因爲╱風的追求 〆還是﹎!   ..樹的不挽留..

he have promised you, so he will also remember you, don't worry, don't be sad, you said that he was a good man, so you can trust his promise forever.. Never mind, MAN always should be confronted by many things such as that thing you don't wanna happen. Athough he has gone, but the beautiful remembrance is belong to you..

I just say these for all.

CINDY:

I know that you understand my heart the best.

Thank you. These are enough for me.

I will remember all the things you told me.

...And I also wanna say that your English is imporving very fast...

Congratulations...

返回列表