返回列表 发帖

楼上的。

你确定没有语法错误?

RigHt  heRe  wAItiNg   fOr   sOMeoNe...

還是靜好.

一直帮我顶......

我现在每天都在看,看他在圣经和书上给我的话,就好像他在和我对话一样.

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

以下是引用Windie在2004-7-31 2100的发言: 怎样够挺你吗?

9494,我也不懂.

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

其实。。。。。我一时手快发错了。。。

还不是为了撑lam的场,以后不会的了。。。。。。。。

︵+_ ゛╱葉子的離開.﹎◇ ~..?] 是因爲╱風的追求 〆還是﹎!   ..樹的不挽留..

神啊,主啊, 我的确不相信有你..

若你真的存在,就证明给我看。

KEVIN说你爱我,若你能把他再带到我身边,

我相信你爱我.我相信你的伟大......

以下是引用Windie在2004-7-31 2357的发言:

其实。。。。。我一时手快发错了。。。

还不是为了撑lam的场,以后不会的了。。。。。。。。

没关系,肯来撑我场已经是静姐最大的仁慈了。

anyway, if you have a dream,you must do it.Don't be lazy any more..Dream just like a small apple,that just you had told me,i will remember it. When kevin get married,i think that is a long time to wait ..And you can trust the GOD,he can really tell you the mystery of human life..Just learn more about GOD,it doesn't mean you must change your faith,,just learn the other coutry's culture.It's a culture,nothing else.Maybe kevin will be come back, if you really believe GOD...

i think i will be a christian..I know that why do you say kevin is a good man now,because he is a christian,you know?Just GOD tells him the{good nature},,just GOD teaches him..

Every christian has a good nature heart..someone ask me to join in the christian now..

And i will go to the church to have a look,,just learn about their culture,and i can play the piano there..or sing and dance..

if you practice your English like me every day,type english on the net more and more,you will also improve your english a lot..

Just do it../ kevin is waiting for you..

you must write e-mail to me in english next time...we can study together..

以下是引用張琳在2004-7-31 2341的发言:

神啊,主啊, 我的确不相信有你..

若你真的存在,就证明给我看。

KEVIN说你爱我,若你能把他再带到我身边,

我相信你爱我.我相信你的伟大......

有毛病啊你..那些是自己争取回来的.

不是要人家带给来给你的..你以后是什么能吃的东西啊..买的时候随便帮我买啊.

不是这样的..

[glow=255,red,2]-其實吥願放棄嘀昰曾經擁囿嘀那種感覺[/glow] [img]http://www.heyuan.info/bbs/attachment/8_641.jpg[/img]

以下是引用邓进军在2004-8-1 1240的发言: >

有毛病啊你..那些是自己争取回来的.

不是要人家带给来给你的..你以后是什么能吃的东西啊..买的时候随便帮我买啊.

不是这样的..

对牛弹琴......

I know,

I am proud that you are my best friend.

I promise to you , I will learn all the knowledge hard, won't be lazy.

Kevin gave me a bible, Ivy gave me a book about god, I read them every day.

But if I don't believe in god, you can't make me believe,right?!

Maybe when I know it more and more, it will change what I think now..

But not now.

Kevin didn't teach me the grammar, just talked with me every day..

Last two weeks, my colloquialism was imporving very fast.

I know that kevin made me confident, he made chance so that I could show

myself to everyone on the English drama.

I won't make him disappointed with me, and won't make you disappointed with me.

返回列表