返回列表 发帖
从前爱日记页页都是你 今天努力撕毫无怀念那余地 杜绝前事再回魂杜绝怀念你 莫非分到一吻后就终身都要记得你 损毁的可以再修理爱错却没法背得起 小心的剪接我的戏遇上你那段戏 ______六楼后座
[img]http://img176.photo.163.com/pandalovelove/22738103/556519638.jpg[/img]

毛毛公仔 从前极度美丽 不过人大个了 抱它不够实际 从前温室 原来竟这样贵 现在要喊 谁为我解围 谁在呵护安慰 * 从前曾习惯不停叫 爸爸妈妈 一个人倦了总想到家 何时又再坐再臂内 抱我饮茶 原来大个了要很高代价 # 为何还做我的妈妈 如老友好吗 请顾问细诉我要怎么找到他 挨世界 好玩吗 人情世故 凶险吧 求你告诉我不算可怕
災难過後...一切重建..宛如重生...我們如此另赖。!

楼上的楼上那位你去可以去死了......

right here waiting written by richard marx from the cd "repeat offender" oceans apart day after day and i slowly go insane i hear your voice on the line but it doesn't stop the pain if i see you next to never how can we say forever wherever you go whatever you do i will be right here waiting for you whatever it takes or how my heart breaks i took for granted, all the times that i though would last somehow i hear the laughter, i taste the tears but i can't get near you now oh, can't you see it baby you've got me goin' crazy i wonder how we can survive this romance but in the end if i'm with you i'll take the chance waiting for you

楼上的发什么神经,白痴
[img]http://img176.photo.163.com/pandalovelove/22738103/556519638.jpg[/img]

原来朋友比恋人更高分,

亦让我开始懂得不记恨.

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

再次握握手,只想你以后

有眼泪,放心流,冷淡令人很难受.

you have appeared in my dream since you had gone... but disappeared when I waked up... than I cried... I feel heavy now ... miss you .miss you so much..

会有那么一天 - 林俊杰 1943世界大战,阿麽年轻的时候,爷爷爱她那么多,他们感情很深,但是爷爷,身负重任,就在离乡的那一夜,给了阿麽一个吻,轻声说道我要离去,别再哭泣,不要伤心,请你相信我,要等待我的爱陪你永不离开,因为会有那么一天,我们牵着手在草原,听鸟儿歌唱的声音,听我说声我爱你.夕阳西下,鸟儿回家,阿麽躺在病床上,呼吸有一点散漫,眼神却很温柔.看着爷爷湿透的眼握着他粗糙的手,阿麽泪水开始流,轻声说道我要离去,别再哭泣,不要伤心,请你相信我,要等待我的爱陪你永不离开,因为会有那么一天,我们牵着手在草原,听鸟儿歌唱的声音,听我说声我爱你.
我要离去 别再哭泣 不要伤心 请你相信我 要等待我的爱陪你永不离开

你有一只会说话的眼睛 你有善解人意的心 不知天高地厚的我 你的微笑总是让我为你著迷 你有一只深情的眼睛 你有融化冰雪的魔力 从来不敢奢求的我 你的美丽总是让我躲不过去 什么原因你的画像总挥之不去 我的世界什么时候 开始昼夜难分翻天覆地来去都是因为想你 喔...偷偷的爱上你 却不敢告诉你 因为我知道我给不到你要的东西 喔...只能偷偷的想你 只能偷偷看著你 总是没勇气总说不出我是真的爱上你[em07]

(梁)离开这一刻感觉不会忘记 朋友抱拥告别明天各自远飞 难得并没伤感依依不舍顾虑 重拾昨天乐趣一堆 (郑)曾经每一天相约找美丽去 陶醉美的故事互相勉励去追 曾经望着天空一起哭泣至睡 临别说起亦笑相对 (梁)别了依然相信以后有缘再聚 未曾重遇以前要珍惜爱自己 在最好时刻分离不要流眼泪 就承诺在某年某一天某地点再见 (合)today while rhe blossoms still cling to the vine i'll taste your strawberries i'll drink your sweet wine a million tomorrows shall all pass away are we forget all the joy that is ours today (郑)别了依然相信以后有缘再聚 未曾重遇以前要珍惜爱自己 在最好时刻分离不要流眼泪 就承诺在某年某一天某地点 (合)别了依然相信以后有缘再聚 未曾重遇以前要珍惜爱自己 在最好时刻分离不要流眼泪 就承诺在某年某一天某地点再见 [em17]

以下是引用愛過流星在2004-7-15 353的发言:

楼上的楼上那位你去可以去死了......

right here waiting written by richard marx from the cd "repeat offender" oceans apart day after day and i slowly go insane i hear your voice on the line but it doesn't stop the pain if i see you next to never how can we say forever wherever you go whatever you do i will be right here waiting for you whatever it takes or how my heart breaks i took for granted, all the times that i though would last somehow i hear the laughter, i taste the tears but i can't get near you now oh, can't you see it baby you've got me goin' crazy i wonder how we can survive this romance but in the end if i'm with you i'll take the chance waiting for you

神奇啊!!!

我想的居然和你的一样!!!!!!!!!!

RigHt  heRe  wAItiNg   fOr   sOMeoNe...

返回列表