- 帖子
- 2233
- 积分
- 5523
- 威望
- 12 点
- 魅力
- 1866 点
- 宝石
- 3 粒
- 阅读权限
- 170
- 最后登录
- 2010-12-14
|
地板
发表于 2003-11-2 21:22
| 只看该作者
you know that you still have feelings for someone if you --
你了解自己仍对她有感觉当你 --
-check to see if she is online every 5 minutes.
-每 5 分钟检查看看是否她是否在线。
-haven't smile once ever since she left you.
- 自从她离开你后你就没有笑过。
-feel your heart is empty every second.
-感觉你的心每秒是空的。
-when other girls trys to talk to you in the club, you give a smile and then walk away.
-在俱乐部中其他的少女试着和你说话的时候,你给一个微笑然後走开。
-hold on tight to your cell phone, make sure you don't miss her call to you know she won't call .
- 把握要紧你的行动电话, 确定你没有错过她的呼叫 尽管你知道她不会呼叫。
-still have her picture on your desk.
-你的书桌上仍有她的照片。
-have dreams about her every night.
-每天晚上有梦有关她的。
-keep on enter her number into your cell phone, but never press "send".
- 你的手机保留她的电话号码,但从不敢按“SEND”这个键。
-keep on askin yourself why did you do or say the things you didn't meant to which drove her away.
- (不会翻译``呵~~~)
-wonder what she eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
-想知道她所吃的早餐/午餐/晚餐。
-wonder if she is cold and lonely when she is home.
-想知道是否当她回家的时候 , 她很寒冷的和孤单的。
-wonder if there is someone to take care of her when she is sick.
- 好奇是否有人当她生病了的时候可以照顾她。
-look to see if it's her when you saw someone driving a same type of car.
-当你看见了有人驾驶一辆跟她的相同的类型汽车的时候 , 会以为是她。
-take a long way home passing the area where she lives, hope to have a glance at her on the road.
-走一段很长的路经过她居住的区域,希望在道路之上跟她有一瞥。
-get depressed when you listen to love music.
-当你听爱音乐的时候 , 很沮丧。
-get depressed when you read a touching story/book.
-当你看了一个碰触故事/书的时候 , 很沮丧。
-get depressed when it rains outside.
-当外面下雨的时候 , 很沮丧。
-get depressed when you see leaves falling from the tree.
-当你看见树叶从树掉下的时候 , 很沮丧。
-save a box of her favorit chocolate hoping to give to her when you see her.
-保存一盒她最喜欢的巧克力,希望当看见她的时候 , 给她。
-order her favorit drink instead of yours in a bar.
-在酒吧中你叫她最喜欢的饮料取代你自己最喜欢的 饮料。
-go out with your friends, all you think about it's the time you went out with her.
-当你和朋友外出 的时候 , 你想的全部是跟她一起出去的时光。
-take your time out to write some stupid stuff like this knowing it does not change how she feels about you.
(也不会翻译~~~呵~~)
大概是这样的啦。。好辛苦~~
|
|