·朱丽叶·比诺什邀请出演一个角色,在接受采访的时候,她描述是扮演一个将要被强暴的妇女并且随后被谋杀了。她拒绝了这个角色。在同一年她已经拒绝过斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格,不要侏罗纪公园Jurassic Park (1993)艾丽·莎特勒的角色,而是出演了三色:蓝 Trois couleurs: Bleu (1993)。
·穿着红衣服的女孩真实名字叫做罗玛·利高卡。不像电影中她的角色那样,她在战争中幸存了下来,并且写了一本传记,名为《穿红衣的女孩:一本自传》(The Girl in the Red Coat: A Memoir)。
·如果不考虑通货膨胀,这是有史以来票房最高的黑白电影(美国国内九千六百万美元,全球三亿两千一百万美元)。
精彩对白:Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
伊萨克·斯特恩:你昨晚抽了多少烟?
Oskar Schindler: Too many.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看每一个人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙·高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每个人值多少!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: I would like so much to reach out to you and touch you in your loneliness. What would it be like, I wonder? What would be wrong with that? I realize that you are not a person in the strictest sense of the word, but, um, maybe you're right about that too. Maybe what's wrong, it's not us, it's this... I mean, when they compare you to vermin, to rodents and to lice. I just, uh, you make a good point. You make a very good point. Is this the face of a rat? Are these the eyes of a rat? "Hath not a Jew eyes?" I feel for you Helen.
[leaning forward to kiss her]
Amon Goeth: No, I don't think so. You Jewish bitch, you nearly talked me into it, didn't you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一万一千人活了下来。看看他们。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奥斯卡·辛德勒:如果我能赚到更多的钱…我挥霍了太多的钱。你没有办法。如果我试试。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我做得还不够!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。
[Schindler looks at his car] (辛德勒看着他的汽车)
Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:这汽车。高斯可能会买下这辆车。我为什么要留下这辆车?十个人正在那儿。十个人。十个更多的人。
[removing Nazi pin from lapel] (从翻领上摘下纳粹奖章)
Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:这个别针。两个人。这是金制的。两个更多的人。他可以在多给我两个人,至少有一个。一个更多的人。一个人。斯特恩。为了这个。
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一个更多的人…可是我没有!可是我…我没有!
穿帮镜头:·事实错误:辛德勒从来没有赢得过Golden Nazi Party Badge(金质纳粹党章),因此根本就不可能为了救更多犹太人而把它卖掉。在任何竞赛活动中,只有少数的徽章是用金器制成的。
·事实错误:辛德勒拿着的那块Golden Nazi Party Badge(金质纳粹党章)是一个“大型的”军事版本,并不是他应该获得的市民版本,如果他有可能得到一块。