:ぬ 餐厅口语
1. 寻问餐厅到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
2. 餐厅预约
享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需著正式服装,以免届时失礼。
我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation?
我想要预约3个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six.
我们大约在8点到达。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
How can I get there?
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我们大概需要等多久?
How long is the wait?
9点应该没问题。
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
今天的推薦餐是什麼?
What do you have for today's special?
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
My name is Jessica Yang.
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需著正式服装?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?
请不要穿牛仔裤。
No jeans, please.
3. 餐厅点餐篇
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
4. 餐厅用餐
旅途中品尝异国美食时的兴奋与期待,就好像买了彩券等待开奖一般,你永远不知道结果會是宾果或全军覆没,然而,无论结果如何,它都将是旅程中难忘的回忆。如果菜式不合口味,有时向服务生索取调味酱,自己调味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付费时,千万别忘了确认帐单数目,以及付些小费表示谢意。
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请给我一杯水。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请再给我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.
请给我一些甜点。
I'd like a dessert, please.
甜点有那几种?
What do you have for dessert?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
May I have some cheese?
这是什麼口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have just a little of it?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Is coffee included in this meal?
可以抽烟吗?
May I smoke?
我点的食物还没来。
My order hasn't come yet.
这不是我点的食物。
This is not what I ordered.
麻烦请结帐。
Check, please.
可以在这儿付帐吗?
Can I pay here?
我们想要分开算帐。
We like to pay separately.
帐单有一些错误。
I think there is a mistake in the bill
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
Could you check it again?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
请给我收據。
May I have the receipt, please.
5.速食餐厅用餐篇
出国旅游时,到当地人常去的平价速食店用餐,可能是多数旅行者最便利而省钱的选择,到此类餐厅用餐,气氛虽轻松,不像到高级餐厅进食时要讲究太多餐桌礼仪,但对於个人的需求,最好在点餐时便向柜檯说明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜欢某些酱料皆须事先告知,以免徒增服务人员的麻烦,浪费自己时间。
在这用餐或带走?
Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?
带走。
Take out,please.
我可以坐这里吗?
Can I sit here?
加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。
With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.
请给我一份三明治。
A sandwich,please.
请给我全麦面包。
Whole wheat,please.
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Can I take this seat?
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
Bourbon with soda water,please.
在这用餐。
I'll eat here.
请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.
请给我一份热狗。
Can I have a hot dog,please?
要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.
你想要什麼口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我在那 可以拿到刀与叉?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
可否出示能证明年纪的文件?
Could you show me something to certify your age?
页:
[1]