河源学生社区's Archiver

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:17

╰━☆最地道的主题英语口语族```

1. Hello Friend!


Hey, man, good to see you. 嗨,幸会。
Good to see you too, I think. 幸会……,大概。
Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。
At ease. 休息。
Good evening, how are you? 晚安,你好吗?
Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? 喂,蓝迪,你肯把那家伙收拾掉吗?
Sure thing, boss. All in a day's work. 当然,头,这是家常便饭。
Hi, Joe! 嗨,乔!
Hello, Tom, what's happening? 你好,汤姆,怎么啦?
Morning, Alice. 早上好,爱丽斯!
Bye! Have a good day. 再见!请慢走!
Bye! 再见啦!
Good morning, dear. 早,亲爱的。

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:18

2. This Happy Feeling (1)

Internet is number one! 国际互联网真是顶呱呱!
We finally made it. 我们终于做到了!
Well done! Bond, you've done it! 好极了!邦德,干得好!
Yay, a hole in one! 嘿!一杆进洞!(一击必杀?)
Oh well, better luck next time. 算了,下次的运气会更好。
Steady wins the race. 从容就是赢得比赛的诀窍。
Chase the nice bone, doggie. 狗兄,去追那可口的骨头啊。(俚语,不用解释了吧?)
Tell me, is it a boy? 喂,你是男孩吗?
Come on, honey. 过来,亲爱的。
He swept her off her feet. (俗语)他对她可着迷了。
Beautiful! 漂亮!(和美丽可没关系呦。)
Hey, guy, we're rich. 嘿,伙计,我们发财了!

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:18

3. This Happy Feeling (2)

What skill! What luck! What fun! 多有本事!多么走运!多令人兴奋!
You sucker! 江湖郎中!
You want me to shut him up, guy? 哥们,要不要我把它办掉?
Best wishes to you both. 祝你们俩无比幸福!
Hurray! 万岁!
I always get my man. 我是不会让他从我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意译)
How did you do it? 你是怎样达成它的?
Congratulation! 恭喜!
Bottoms up! 干杯!
We did it. 干的好!
Thanks guys, you won the games for us. 谢谢大家,能赢得比赛,委实是托大家的福。
I owe it all to you. 全是托您的福。
Good work. 做得很棒!
Envy. 羡慕。
It's your fault. 全让你给搞砸了。
No, man. You're the one who blew it. 不,老兄,你才是败事的一个。

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:19

4. I'm So Mad at... (1)

What's goes on here? 什么事?(不情愿的语气)
What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 你小子跟我的女人搭讪,居心何在呀?
Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely jealous. 噢,我男朋友过来啦,他可是个大醋坛子呦。
Out, rat! 滚出去,老鼠!
Hey, you break it up! 喂,住手啦!
How! A fight! 哗,打架啦!
Ouch! That hurts. 好痛呦!会受伤哩!
Billy, get off the doggie's tail. 比利,得扰人处且饶人,放他一马吧。
Paint the porch, fool, or else. 傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。
Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool! 你给我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!

Love makes the world go round. 爱能感动世界。

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:20

5. I'm so mad at... (2)

Here, have some coffee on me. 来,我请你喝咖啡。
I'll have some on you all right. 好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。(多没人性呀!)
Our leader is more devious than your leader. 我们头儿比你们的要棋高一筹。
B.S. our leader invented the word? “胡说八道”这个词是咱们领导创造的吧?
The pen is mightier than the sword. 笔利于剑。
Cad! Cur! Beast! 无赖!流氓!杂种!(可不要到处对人乱讲哟)
Omph! 唔!
Ahh! 啊哈!
Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you. 喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适不过了。
Look what you did, squirt! 小子,你仔细看看你做的好事!
Cool it man,I'm sorry. 对不起,请您息怒。
Auck, don't hit me! I'm an innocent bystander. 啊呦,别整我,我只是个旁观者。
Snort! I didn't do anything wrong! 哼哼,我没做错什么事啊。
Out! 滚出去!
I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean it. 对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。
Fool, you added this bill up wrong! 笨蛋,你把账单加多了!
So I made a mistake, big deal! 我真是错得离谱了。

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:21

6. I'm So Sad... (1)

Broke again. 又破产了。
That was my last one, too. 那可是我最后额财产了。
Sigh. He doesn't even know I'm alive. 啊啊,他一直都不知道我还活着。
The only feasting I do these days is in my dream. 这几天我只能在梦中享受山珍海味了。
I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game. (意译)福无双降,祸不单行;黄鼠狼单咬病鸭子。
Sob, I lost. 呜呜,我又输了。
He tricked me. I hate him. 他耍弄了我,好恨他。
Johnny doesn't like me. 乔妮不喜欢我。
I blew it. 我们吹了。
I'm all washed up. 我都完事了(筋疲力尽了)。
Joe was really a rat. 乔(生前)是个十足的大骗子。(咒骂)
Shh! He'll hear you. 咻,小声点,他会听到的。

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:23

7. I'm So Sad... (2)

Good-bye, cruel world. 永别了,残酷的世界啊。
I wish you wouldn't go this way. 我希望你不必落得这样的下场。
Sigh, I'm so hungry. Can I have a bite? 噢,我肚子饿了。我可以吃一口吗?
No! Yum, gorge, glut. 不行,嚼嚼!你这讨厌鬼。
I'll drown my sorrows. 我要消愁解闷。
Sob! I didn't mean to kill it. I'm sorry birdie. 呜呜,我无意要杀死你。对不起,小鸟。
Ooo! I can't look. 唔,我不忍心在看下去了。
Goodness, I do hope this isn't a loud gun. I hate noise. 但愿这不是一把会发出巨响的手枪。俺不喜欢噪音。(自杀者的话)
Will it hurt? 不知道会不会受伤?
I'll rip him apart with my hands. 我要亲手把他撕成碎片。(好可爱!)

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:24

8. A Shy Little Kitten (1)

The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl. 那个男孩子见到可爱的女孩而满脸通红。
She is afraid he'll think her a pig. 她怕他会像对猪般的厌恶她。
Don't be shy, dear. 亲爱的,你别害羞嘛。
I'm ashamed. I couldn't tell you my love. 我真的不好意思,爱你在心口难开呀。
They feel uneasy. 他们因不安而没法镇定下来。
Behave yourself, or I'll shot. 乖乖听命,不然我就开枪。
The audience laughs. 观众在大笑。
He is embarrassed because he made a mistake. 他因为弄错而显得很窘。
She blushes for him. 听了他的话,她羞红了脸。
You should see my wife in a bikini... She's a knockout. 你应该看看我太太穿比基尼的样子,致命眩晕。

k!tty k!tty 发表于 2004-8-29 22:52

<P>有点累了吧?..</P><P>看---Aaron~~</P><P>[IMG]http://forum.yzone.sina.com.cn/upload/41/157/20040128/14/2908/3523.jpg[/IMG]</P>

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.2  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.